Some 15.7 million workers earning less than Rp 5 million (US$339.6) and who are registered with the Workers Social Security Agency (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan) will receive Rp 600,000 in monthly assistance over four months. The government has allocated Rp 37.7 trillion from the state budget for the program.The government started the cash aid disbursement last week as part of its latest measure to boost consumer spending. It had transferred the aid to 1.9 million workers as of Wednesday, according to Manpower Minister Ida Fauziyah as reported by kompas.com.The government has allocated Rp 695.2 trillion in stimulus to jack up the economy, which is expected to shrink by 1.1 percent at worst or grow by 0.2 percent at best this year, marking the worst economic performance since the 1998 Asian financial crisis.The economy contracted 5.32 percent in the second quarter as household spending, which accounts for more than half of Indonesia’s gross domestic product (GDP), shrank by 5.51 percent.Despite the falling consumer spending, the government had only disbursed around 28 percent of the stimulus as of Sept. 2, five months after the start of the outbreak, as red tape and a lack of citizens’ data held up the release of the much-needed assistance.Topics : The government’s wage subsidy program may continue into next year as the government works to boost people’s purchasing power and stimulate consumer demand, State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Minister Erick Thohir said on Wednesday.“We are hoping that if the program turns out to be effective, we can continue it [next year]. But the decision now is that the program will run until December,” he told reporters on Wednesday.The government will transfer the cash aid for millions of workers in September or October, as well as in November or December, he went on to say.
Advertisement Advertisement Comment Philippe Coutinho set to join Arsenal on season-long loan from Barcelona Philippe Coutinho has agreed to join Arsenal (Picture: Getty)Arsenal are set to sign Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho on a season-long loan deal, according to reports in France.L’Equipe claim the Gunners have struck an agreement with the La Liga giants to sign the former Liverpool playmaker.Bilel Ghazi, who broke news of Neymar’s move to Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 and his subsequent desire to return to Barcelona, claims Coutinho has agreed to move to the Emirates for the 19/20 campaign.The deal, should it go through, would be a huge coup for the Gunners given they’re unable to offer Champions League football.ADVERTISEMENT Coutinho is keen to play first team football (Picture: Getty)Arsenal are likely to pay Barcelona a significant loan fee for Coutinho, who joined the club in 2018 for a fee that could rise to £144m.AdvertisementAdvertisementHowever, his move to the Camp Nou has been far from a success and he was booed by a large section of home supporters throughout last season.The club are also desperate to recoup funds after signing Griezmann for around £107million from Atletico Madrid.More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing ArsenalArsenal completed a club record move for Lille winger Nicolas Pepe last week and had been expected to focus on defensive reinforcements in the last 48 hours of the transfer window.A centre-back was considered a priority, while Kieran Tierney remains first choice to be signed at left-back.However, with Coutinho desperate to leave the Camp Nou for first team football, an opportunity to sign the Brazilian appears to have been too good to turn down.MORE: Derby Count confirm Wayne Rooney signing Metro Sport ReporterTuesday 6 Aug 2019 2:28 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link18.6kShares
Español, Press Release, Public Health Con el fin de garantizar que los residentes de Pennsylvania tengan oportunidades de disfrutar de la recreación al aire libre de manera segura como una forma de mantener una salud física y mental positivas, y conforme a las órdenes estatales de quedarse en casa para mitigar la propagación de la COVID-19, el Gobernador Tom Wolf anunció hoy que la Administración Wolf está levantando algunas restricciones a las empresas relacionadas con ciertas actividades al aire libre.A partir del viernes 1 de mayo, los campos de golf, las marinas, los viajes de pesca guiados y los campamentos de propiedad privada pueden reabrir en todo el estado. Se les exige que cumplan con la guía de soporte vital para empresas y con las preguntas frecuentes publicadas por la Administración Wolf que incluyen información específica sobre la manera en que estas industrias recreativas al aire libre pueden reanudar sus actividades al tiempo que se prioriza la salud y la seguridad públicas. Los campamentos en los parques estatales permanecerán cerrados hasta el jueves 14 de mayo.“Los residentes de Pennsylvania se han mantenido resilientes a lo largo de esta crisis de la COVID-19. A medida que continuamos aplanando la curva con éxito para proteger nuestra salud física, es crucial que también nos centremos en nuestra salud física y mental durante estos tiempos sin precedentes. A medida que el clima se torna más cálido y los días se alargan por la luz del sol, disfrutar tiempo al aire libre es una manera importante de controlar el estrés”, dijo Wolf. “A medida que comenzamos a dar pasos medidos y limitados para reabrir nuestro estado, la reapertura de estas industrias ayudará a reconstruir nuestra economía y fortalecer nuestra salud mental”.Según un estudio reciente de la Kaiser Family Foundation, cerca de la mitad (45%) de los adultos en los Estados Unidos informaron que su salud mental se ha visto afectada negativamente debido a la preocupación y el estrés entorno a la COVID-19 con la posibilidad de que la carga probablemente continúe incluso cuando la amenaza de la pandemia disminuya.Los Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades (CDC) publicaron guías sobre las visitas a parques y centros recreativos. Las empresas deben seguir estas guías en todo el estado y al realizar actividades al aire libre mientras la declaración de desastre estatal siga vigente. Las guías garantizarán la seguridad de las personas y las familias que participan en actividades al aire libre. Cumplir con ellas ayudará a disminuir la propagación de la COVID-19.Quédese cerca de casa: se alienta a los residentes de Pennsylvania a disfrutar de las actividades recreativas al aire libre permitidas dentro de su comunidad y evitar llenar de personas a los destinos populares.Practique el distanciamiento social: mantenga el mínimo recomendado a 6 pies de distancia entre sus compañeros recreacionistas. También se recomienda a los residentes de Pennsylvania el uso de una máscara o una prenda protectora que cubra la nariz y la boca cada vez que salgan. Si el estacionamiento en un parque está lleno o hay demasiadas personas en el mismo sendero, busque un lugar alternativo para recrearse. Cruce la calle para evitar pasar corriendo a otro corredor o espere más tiempo en un hoyo de golf para que un compañero de golf avance.Minimice el riesgo para los demás: las personas solo deben salir si se sienten saludables y no han estado expuestas a alguien que haya dado positivo en la prueba de COVID-19.Practique una buena higiene: lávese las manos con frecuencia con jabón y agua tibia durante 20 segundos. Si no dispone de agua y jabón, use un desinfectante para manos que contenga al menos 60% de alcohol. Evite las superficies que se tocan con frecuencia, como las manijas de puertas y las barandas.Tenga un plan: cree un plan de seguridad antes de salir al aire libre. Explique a los niños la necesidad de mantenerse alejados de los demás, incluso si se encuentran con un amigo mientras están afuera. Discuta con los socios el distanciamiento social mientras está en el campo de golf. Piense en cómo evitar a otros corredores de manera segura cuando esperan para cruzar la calle al mismo tiempo.“Practicar el distanciamiento social requiere un poco de planificación y paciencia, pero es necesario si queremos continuar aplanando la curva al tiempo que aseguramos que los residentes de Pennsylvania tengan oportunidades de desestresarse y hacer ejercicio físico”, dijo Wolf. “Encontrar el equilibrio entre disfrutar al aire libre y mantenerse a salvo solo es posible cuando todos los residentes de Pennsylvania respetan las mismas precauciones. Es crucial que todos los residentes de Pennsylvania cumplan con las guías de seguridad para permitir que estas actividades al aire libre sigan estando disponibles para el público”.Para obtener la información más actualizada sobre la COVID-19, visite on.pa.gov/coronavirus.Ver esta página en inglés. April 27, 2020 El Gobernador anuncia la reapertura limitada de las actividades recreativas al aire libre en todo el estado para ayudar a los residentes de Pennsylvania a mantener una salud mental y física positivas SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
The home at 50 Livingstone St, Yeerongpilly.THIS double-gabled Queenslander on a fully fenced double block is on the market in Yeerongpilly.The two-bedroom home at 50 Livingstone St was built in 1935 and has front and back verandas, a sleep-out and country-style kitchen.Marketing agent Jane Elvin of LJ Hooker Annerley Yeronga said the home had the charm and character of yesteryear.The property has high ceilings, VJ walls, timber floorboards and casement windows. The kitchen at 50 Livingstone St, Yeerongpilly.“Whatever you decide, you are perfectly positioned for a great investment into the future.”The home is 5km from the Brisbane CBD and walking distance to Yeronga primary and high schools, tennis courts, Yeronga Park Swimming Pool, parks, a train station and bus stops. The back deck at 50 Livingstone St, Yeerongpilly.The bathroom includes a shower over corner bath and there is a laundry, workshop, storage space and room for two cars downstairs.“There is plenty of room to extend the home to create more bedrooms or bathrooms if needed, without the huge expense of raising the house,” Ms Elvin said.“Or for those wanting to capitalise on the position and the land, move the house to one lot and either sell off the other lot or build a new home or townhouses. The living area at 50 Livingstone St, Yeerongpilly.More from newsCrowd expected as mega estate goes under the hammer7 Aug 2020Hard work, resourcefulness and $17k bring old Ipswich home back to life20 Apr 2020The front stairs lead to a covered porch and the front door opens to the sitting room, which flows through to the separate dining room and lounge room.The kitchen has a freestanding five-burner stove and oven, dishwasher and island bench, and the lounge room opens through french doors to the full-length back deck.The main bedroom has a bay window with bench seat and both bedrooms open to the sleep-out, which could be converted into a study, extra living space, ensuite or walk-in robe.
MHI Vestas has signed a framework agreement extension with Ziton A/S to include sites where its 8.0-10MW V164 turbine model is installed.The extension also introduces the possibility for MHI Vestas to utilize the jack-up vessels provided by Ziton for preparation and commissioning work in connection with the main component exchanges.As a result of the new agreement, Ziton will remain the main partner for major component replacements at MHI Vestas’s offshore wind farms.Ziton stated that the extension follows its fleet expansion to service the generation of turbines currently being installed, including the V164 model.
Area Boys And Girls Soccer Sectional Scores.Tuesday (10-3)Girls Sectionals.Class 1A @ Rising Sun.Oldenburg 8 Milan 0Class 2A @ Lawrenceburg.Lawrenceburg 10 Greensburg 0Class 3A @ Mt. Vernon.Franklin Central 7 Warren Central 0Mt. Vernon 8 Richmond 2Boys Sectionals.Class 1A @ Jac-Cen-Del.Switzerland County 1 Milan 0Shawe Memorial 3 Rising Sun 2Class 3A @ Greenfield-Central.East Central 3 New Palestine 0Greenfield-Central 2 Mt. Vernon 0
Newcastle are planning for next season under Mike Ashley and Bruce, with the proposed £300m deal unlikely to be waved through. The Premier League are believed to be standing alongside its major £500m overseas rights holder beIN Sports. They were last week slapped with a permanent ban by a Saudi court from broadcasting in the country – hugely inflaming the situation. The ban was passed in direct contradiction to Premier League chief exec Richard Masters saying in June that the Saudis had to “respond positively to the situation and allow sports rights holders to protect their rights”. Wimbledon, the ECB and the FA, all massive UK exports, all now concerned that their sports have also been illegally banned from broadcast in Saudi Arabia, via beIN, which is a concern to the Department of Trade. The Public Investment Fund trying to buy Newcastle is state owned and chaired by ruler Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. They will have to come up with a change of approach and a more plausible way of passing the owners and directors test, or the Premier League are unlikely to make an announcement in their favour soon. Bruce pleaded this week: “I’ve said many times now we need some clarity on it and to see what the decision is. Up until that time I’ll just go to work, see the CEO at the end of the week and plan for the summer and what we can do with what we have. “It’s frustrating for everyone concerned so let’s hope there’s a decision very, very shortly.” Loading… There is currently no legal way of watching the Premier League in Saudi Arabia. Premier League clubs have privately expressed concern that the value of their overseas rights, their income, is being eroded. Sources claim there is no chance of the Premier League carving out the Saudi market for an individual national deal. A Saudi-based piracy operation, beoutQ, illegally broadcast the Premier League through 3m set-top boxes for almost three years. The Premier League legal department were denied access to justice in their courts nine times, and eventually, a WTO report ruled the nation had done nothing to stop the theft. read also:Kane scores 201st club goal as Spurs win at Newcastle The Premier League is being asked to approve the Saudi PIF as suitable owners, and allow the state investment fund to become a shareholder in the league they stole from. Newcastle’s confirmed Fun888 – an online gambling and casino business – will continue as their main shirt sponsor next season on Monday. Gambling is illegal in Saudi Arabia. Bruce has talks planned for this week ahead for the transfer window opening, and the future of his loan players will be sorted out, as Lee Charnley continues to run the club for Sports Direct tycoon Ashley. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentTop 10 Most Romantic Nations In The WorldBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?8 Scenes That Prove TV Has Gone Too Far7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made10 Actors That Started Their Careers On Soaps6 Ridiculous Health Myths That Are Actually TrueTV Characters Who Hated Each Other But Later Became Friends10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks
UNDER-15 action continued over the weekend in Berbice as the Berbice Cricket Board (BCB) Inter Zone competition gained momentum at two venues across the county.At the Port Mourant Community Centre in Berbice, Upper /Central Corentyne defeated Western Berbice by 19 runs in a closely contested match. Batting first, the Upper Corentyne batsmen rattled up 243 for 9 from their 50 overs. Among the runs for Upper Corentyne was their captain, Jonathon Rampersaud who hit a magnificent 72, while Mahendra Gopilall contributed 48.Bowling for Western Berbice, B. Lakeram took 3 wickets for 66 runs, S. Roopnarine 3 for 57 while D. Joseph took 2 for 47.In their reply, Western Berbice fell short of their target by 19 runs. D. Joseph and S Shaffie scored 44 and 32 runs, respectively. Batsmen D. Miller made 21 while S. Roopnarine contributed 16 and A. Alexander 28.Bowling for the Upper Corentyne, J. Rampersaud took 4 for 57, M. Pottaya 3 for 49, and J. Sandia 2 for 31.Over at the Albion Community Centre ground, New Amsterdam/Canje defeated Lower Corentyne by a massive 225 runs in their game. Batting first, NA/Canje scored 255 with Zeynol Ramsammy scoring 89, Tomane Caesar, 77 and Avishkar Persaud, 21.Bowling for Lower Corentyne, Leon Cecil, P. Gamesh, R. Goderdhan and T. Mahnal took one wicket each.In their reply, Lower Corentyne were bowled out for 30 runs in 11 overs. J. Persaud took 6 wickets while Niquan Samuels took 2.With two wins, Upper Corentyne is leading the points table, while Western Berbice and NA/Canje are tied on one win each.Lower Corentyne have lost both of their matches and will look to defeat Upper Corentyne in their final match to save face.The competition continues on Saturday. Western Berbice will battle New Amsterdam/Canje at the Blairmont Community Centre, while Lower Corentyne will engage Upper Corentyne at the Jai Hind ground in Albion.
Nigeria is now placed fourth in Africa and retains her 44th spot in the world with 1,427 points, as against October’s 1,431 points, in the FIFA/Coca Cola Rankings released on Thursday.Tunisia who led the continent’s teams in the last rankings dropped to second place behind Senegal, with the North Africans dropping four places to 26th in the world with 1,493 points.Senegal now top the CAF teams with 1,505 points and places 23rd in the world. Morocco rests in third place, with Congo DR in fifth, after garnering 1,440 and 1420 points as world 40th and 49th respectively.Belgium, France and Brazil remain unchanged as the highest ranked with 1,727, 1,727 and 1,676 points respectively.According to a report on the FIFA website, defeats for the leading duo in the UEFA Nations League resulted in both dropping six ranking points.Brazil , though still 50 points behind France, added seven after wins over Uruguay, who is seventh-ranked and 55th-placed Cameroon.Meanwhile, the big climbers include African quintet of Mozambique (117th, up 5), Angola (125th, up 5), Sudan (127th, up 8), Comoros (143rd, up 5) and Gambia (166th, up 7).The rise of Kosovo (131st, up 6) was also notable as it took them to their highest ranking position till date.The next FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking will be published on Dec. 20.(NAN)Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram