“A total of 100 patients in hospitals have been declared negative for COVID-19 and have been discharged from hospital.”Read also: COVID-19: Jakarta to suspend Car Free Day for two weeks as part of containment measuresThe agency recorded that as of Tuesday afternoon 3,976 people had contacted the coronavirus call center provided by the provincial administration.Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan previously recommended citizens stay alert. People feeling any symptoms of COVID-19 or who have encountered someone showing symptoms have been urged to contact the call center at 112 or 119.The governor had issued a decree urging officials, including mayors, agency heads and heads of districts and subdistricts, to raise public awareness about the risks of the disease and its prevention.The Health Ministry’s disease control and prevention director general, Achmad Yurianto, said a 53-year-old foreign citizen who had tested positive for COVID-19, identified as Case 25, died early Wednesday morning after nearly three days of treatment.On Wednesday evening, health authorities announced there were then a total of 34 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the country. (dfr/trn)Topics : The Jakarta Health Agency is monitoring the health conditions of hundreds of individuals across the city, while 100 patients have been discharged from hospital after testing negative for COVID-19.The agency’s teams are currently monitoring 70 individuals, after they completed the process on 331 others, said Jakarta Health Agency head Widyastuti.“As many as 97 patients are still being observed in hospitals. In the meantime, another 100 patients have been discharged from hospitals after testing negative for COVID-19,” she said during a press briefing at City Hall in Jakarta on Wednesday.
August 06, 2020 Education, Español, Press Release, Public Health El Departamento de Salud y el Departamento de Educación de Pennsylvania recomendaron hoy conjuntamente que los deportes juveniles escolares y recreativos de Pre-K a 12 se pospongan hasta al menos el 1 de enero de 2021, para proteger a los niños y adolescentes de COVID-19.La administración está proporcionando esta recomendación fuerte y no una orden o mandato. Al igual que al decidir si los estudiantes deben regresar a clases presenciales, aprendizaje remoto o una combinación de ambos este otoño, los administradores escolares y las juntas escolares elegidas localmente deben tomar decisiones sobre deportes.Aspectos destacados de la recomendación de hacer una pausa de los deportes juveniles hasta el 1 de enero de 2021:Se aplica a deportes recreativos juveniles en equipo e individuales, escolares y no escolares;Incluye competiciones, juegos intramuros y juegos de práctica;Continuar el acondicionamiento, ejercicios y otras actividades de capacitación de forma individual;No se aplica a deportes universitarios y profesionales;Los límites de reunión permanecen sin cambios: no se pueden reunir más de 25 personas en el interior y 250 en el exterior.La administración está actualizando la guía deportiva existente para reflejar esta recomendación.La administración reconoce la importancia de que los niños regresen a la escuela, al tiempo que protege la seguridad y el bienestar de los estudiantes y educadores. Guía para las escuelas está disponible. La guía representa las mejores prácticas de salud pública respaldadas relacionadas con el distanciamiento social, los revestimientos faciales, la higiene de manos y la limpieza y desinfección en entornos escolares. También describe cómo acomodar a personas con discapacidades o afecciones crónicas, procedimientos para controlar los síntomas y responder a casos confirmados o probables de COVID-19 en la comunidad escolar.View this information in English. La Administración Wolf Ofrece Recomendaciones para Deportes Juveniles Escolares y Recreativos SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
First-home buyers snap up final apartments at the $650 million South City Square precinct. Photo: SuppliedFirst homebuyers are snapping up the last remaining apartments at South City Square’s The Mews apartments in Woolloongabba.As the third and latest stage of the $650 million South City Square precinct nears completion, The Mews’ 139 one and two-bedroom apartments, set to open in mid-June, are the final chance to buy in the luxury inner-city precinct for the next few years.More from newsParks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus13 hours agoNoosa’s best beachfront penthouse is about to hit the market13 hours agoPellicano and Perri Projects are the developers behind the award-winning precinct. Pellicano development operations manager Michael Kent said The Mews was designed for first-home buyers seeking architecturally designed, convenient urban living at an attainable price point – from $399,000 to $599,000.“We’re proud to release the final apartments for first-home buyers and owner occupiers – coinciding with the completion of the precinct,” Mr Kent said.“Only a final few of the Mediterranean-inspired luxury apartments are left for buyers until the next stage of the development. It’s a testament to the award-winning design, our state-of-the-art facilities, premium retailers, and the vibrant community that’s coming alive at South City Square.“Much like the New Deshon and One South City, 90 per cent of The Mews sold out within just a month of being released.’’When completed, the South City Square precinct will be home to 850 apartments, a luxury hotel, cinemas, supermarket, health and wellness facilities, offices, a childcare centre, as well as dining, cafes and boutique retailers.The precinct was named Best Residential Property and Best Mixed-Use Project at the 2019 International Property Awards.
Far Scotsman and Far Serenade extensionFurthermore, Solstad Offshore said on Monday it won two six-month extensions for the Far Scotsman and Far Serenade PSV from Norwegian oil giant Equinor. The vessels will keep supporting Equinor’s activities in Brazil.The previous extension for the two vessels was for three months which were set to end in December 2018.The 2012-built Far Scotsman and the eight-year-old Far Serenade won their initial six-month contract in November 2017. Norway’s Solstad Offshore has entered into a contract with Queiroz Galvão Exploração e Produção S.A. (QGEP) for one of its construction support vessels. The company also signed two extensions for vessels working in Brazil with Equinor.Normand Pioneer on the River Tyne; Image by: Andrew Curtis; Source: Wikimedia – Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 licenseSolstad Offshore said on Monday that QGEP hired the Normand Pioneer CSV for work in Brazil. The 19-year-old CSV was given a two years firm contract with two yearly options.The contract will begin in the first quarter of 2019 and will support production at the Atlanta Field in the Santos Basin.According to Solstad Offshore, the Normand Pioneer will replace the AHTS Far Sagaris, which is currently working on the field. The vessel’s contract expires in 1Q 2019.Worth reminding, Solstad Offshore, under the name Solstad Farstad, earlier this year signed an extension with TechnipFMC to a frame agreement covering the provision of vessels for ploughing and trenching operations. The frame agreement, valid until December next year, also included the Normand Pioneer.
HERON LAKE, Minn. (Feb. 24) – The Redline Racing Parts North Star Series returns for a third season, with 10 dates at five different tracks in Minnesota.IMCA Xtreme Motor Sports Modifieds, IMCA Sunoco Stock Cars, IMCA Sunoco Hobby Stocks, Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMods and Mach-1 Sport Compacts are in action each night of the tour. Series events will be Saturdays, April 26 and Sept. 27 at Jackson Speedway; Fridays, May 9 and July 4 at Fairmont Raceway; Sundays, June 1 and July 20 at Redwood Speedway in Redwood Falls; Fridays, June 13 and Aug. 1 at Murray County Speedway in Slayton; and Saturdays, June 14 and Aug. 9 at Arlington Raceway.Series title sponsor Redline Racing Parts provides the $6,500 point fund to be paid to top 10 drivers in point standings for each division.The Modified champion gets $600 of that division’s $2,500 fund, the Stock Car champion $500 of a $1,500 fund, Hobby Stock and Northern SportMod champions both $400 of $1,000 funds and the Sport Compact champion $150 of a $500 fund.Point standings will be based on the best eight of 10 events. All series outings will count toward the first 55-race limit for national and regional points. Each track determines the number of laps for qualifying and feature races, time limits, order of events and purse. IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing National, regional, Allstar Performance State, special series and track points will be awarded each night.Series champions earn bonus points applicable toward IMCA national and regional point standings. Modified, Stock Car, Hobby Stock and Northern SportMod point leaders also are eligible to qualify for their respective race of champions events during the IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals fueled by Casey’s in September. 2013 series champions were Brandon Beckendorf, Modifieds; Jim Larson, Stock Cars; Chris Isaacson, Hobby Stocks; Matt Looft, Northern SportMods; and Nate Coopman, Sport Compacts. “We could not have asked for more successful tours each of the last two years,” said IMCA Director of Track Relations Jim Stannard. “More than 300 different drivers competed in one or more North Star events in 2013 and I expect even more to do so this season.”
Indianapolis, In. — A bill amended by Republican state senator from Oldenburg State Sen. Jean Leising that would require Indiana schools to teach cursive writing has passed the Senate by a vote of 31 to 18.With Leising’s amendment, House Bill 1640 would require each school corporation, charter school and accredited nonpublic elementary school to include cursive writing in its curriculum.“Cursive writing was not made a Common Core standard in the past, so numerous schools stopped teaching this valuable skill,” Leising said. “As a result, many of today’s teenagers do not have a signature to validate their driver’s license or sign agreements. People in our community have stressed to me the importance of this skill for years, and I have worked to make it an educational requirement for eight consecutive legislative sessions. If signed by the governor, I believe this bill would greatly benefit our students by strengthening their educational foundations and preparing them for tasks required outside of school.”Leising also noted that within the last year, Illinois, Ohio and Texas have joined the majority of states in requiring the teaching of cursive in elementary school. Many private schools in Indiana have continued to teach cursive, creating a disparity between public and private schools.HB 1640 will now return to the House of Representatives for further consideration.
RelatedPosts Pray for Nigeria during Ramadan — NBBF Nigeria’s basketball prospect, Deborah Onu, dies from wrong diagnosis D’Tigers, D’Tigress can win an Olympic medal — Kida Plans have been concluded by the Nigeria Basketball Media Department to broadcast the final of the 2019 NBBF President Cup National Final 8 live.The live broadcast, which will start at 2pm, is one of the steps being taken by the NBBF board under the leadership of Engr. Musa Kida to see the return of basketball on television.The media representative on the board of the NBBF, Oni Afolabi, said basketball loving Nigerians now have the unique opportunity of watching their favourite sport from anywhere in the world.Afolabi said: “We know that television cannot replace the excitement of a match day experience, but we want to afford all lovers of the game the unique opportunity of watching their favourite players live from any part of the world.“Sincere thanks to the visionary leadership of the NBBF President and all the board members who have made this possible. “We hope this will be the first of many innovations by the board to keep growing the game.”According to plans already being put in place, the game will be streamed live on the YouTube and Facebook pages of the federation in a high definition format, which will be the first time games will be streamed live.Viewers can log on to the NBBF Facebook and YouTube pages (Nigeria Basketball Federation) of the federation to catch the third placed game and the final of the President Cup Final 8.Winner of the competition will represent the country at the 2020 NBA-FIBA Africa organised Basketball League.Tags: Musa Kida
The rider’s decision to partner the 8-1 shot looked to have been vindicated when he jumped into the lead at the second-last fence in unison with old-stager Finger Onthe Pulse. There was still work to do, but Dr Newland’s representative maintained an honest gallop to keep at bay Woolcombe Folly, who ran a fine race off joint-top weight, by nine lengths. Dr Newland said: “Sam surprised us (by riding Bobowen) as he was probably the least in form of the three. Bobowen ran a great race. He has a great track record at Market Rasen and that is very important. “That (the Galway Plate) is a possibility. We will see how he comes out of this and whether he gets into the race, which he should with a penalty.” Galaxy Rock, the 5-1 joint-favourite, suffered a fatal fall at the first fence. Press Association The Galway Plate on July 31 could be the next staging post for the Dr Richard Newland-trained seven-year-old after his Listed triumph on a balmy afternoon in Lincolnshire. Jockey Sam Twiston-Davies had the choice of three Dr Newland runners in the showpiece event and rather caught connections on the hop after he opted for the Jim Stewart-owned Bobowen. A trip to Ireland beckons for Bobowen after his stylish victory in the Betfred Summer Plate at Market Rasen.
The Gunners are keen to bring in some attacking support to lead frontman Olivier Giroud, and have identified the Chile forward as their main summer target, with no move now expected for AC Milan’s Italian striker Mario Balotelli. Press Association Sport understands contact has been made with Barcelona, who are expected to want around £22million for the 25-year-old who is reported to be keen on a move to the Emirates Stadium. Arsenal remain confident Barcelona’s pursuit of Luis Suarez will not hamper their bid to sign Alexis Sanchez from the Spanish giants. Barcelona, meanwhile, want to bring in Uruguay forward Suarez from Liverpool, despite his FIFA worldwide ban, with a fee of nearly £80m said to be on the table, but an offer which could also yet include Sanchez as a make-weight has been suggested. Juventus are another interested party, along with Manchester United. Arsenal, however, are determined they will be able to close the deal, which would be worth around £135,000-a-week to the Chile international, who scored twice in his nation’s run to the last 16 at the World Cup. Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira is also a reported target, rated at up to £24m, but the Gunners already have plenty of cover in that area, having passed up first option on signing former captain Cesc Fabregas back from Barcelona before he signed for Chelsea. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, currently still out in Brazil doing media work, is, however, close to signing Newcastle right-back Mathieu Debuchy. The £12m-rated deal is expected to be concluded once France’s participation at the finals is ended. Debuchy, 28, would offer a Barclays Premier League ready replacement for fellow Frenchman Bacary Sagna, who left Arsenal at the end of his contract in the summer for a lucrative free-transfer switch to Manchester City. Despite the requirements for reinforcements, Wenger is also aware of the need to utilise the players currently available. French forward Yaya Sanogo impressed in his cameo appearances as Arsenal won the FA Cup at Wembley, while Joel Campbell is likely to be given a chance to impress when the majority of the first team squad return to pre-season training next week. The 22-year-old was loaned out to Olympiacos last season and had promising displays leading the Costa Rica attack in Brazil. With the summer departure of Nicklas Bendtner finally confirmed, Wenger may be down in numbers, but the Gunners boss also understands the difficulties of having two young forwards playing back-up to what would be a first-choice pairing of Giroud and Sanchez. Speaking at the end of last season, Wenger appeared relaxed about Arsenal’s likely summer transfer activity. “From my experience the World Cup years have always been very quiet until the end of the World Cup, with no players reachable. Everybody is focused in the country on their national team and there is not a lot happening because people are away,” he said. “I believe this year again you will have to wait until July 15 to start going. “The main thing for us will be to keep the stability because we feel we are close, we want to add something that makes us even stronger, but number wise, it will not be massive.” England forward Theo Walcott, meanwhile, is expected to be on schedule for his recovery from a serious knee injury which ruled him out of the World Cup, and is pencilled in for an early autumn return. Arsenal are also on the look out for goalkeeper cover to back-up Wojciech Szczesny. Fellow pole Lukasz Fabianski left on a free transfer to Swansea and Italian Emiliano Viviano is coming to the end of his loan spell. Espanyol’s Kiko Casilla is said to be on Wenger’s radar, while the Arsenal manager is also a long-term admirer of Real Madrid veteran Iker Casillas. Arsenal will head out to the United States at the end of the month for a warm-up match against the New York Red Bulls and former captain Thierry Henry. However, those players from the French and German squads who were on extended World Cup duty will not be required to travel. The Gunners will then finalise their preparations for the new campaign by hosting the Emirates Cup on August 2/3 with games against Benfica and Monaco before tackling Manchester City in the FA Community Shield at Wembley. Press Association
The former Chelsea boss won the Premier League and FA Cup in his first year in charge at Stamford Bridge in 2010 – the Blues’ first ever double – but was sacked by Roman Abramovich a year later. The 55-year-old Italian was then appointed manager of Paris St Germain and won the Ligue 1 title in his second season in charge, before winning the Champions League with Real last year. Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has revealed he would like to return to the Premier League should he leave the Spanish giants before he retires. Despite his controversial exit from Stamford Bridge, Ancelotti still harbours the ambition of once again managing in English football. “I loved England I was very happy at Chelsea,” he told The Sun. “I liked the atmosphere, the supporters. I have the best memories. “I’d like to return. It depends how long this adventure lasts. If it lasts a long time I will retire after it. But if it doesn’t then I will come to England. For sure. “The day I leave Madrid there are two solutions. Either I quit football or I come back to England.” Ancelotti, who also denied reports that he was approached to succeed both Sir Alex Ferguson and David Moyes as Manchester United manager, is open to a return to Chelsea but doubts that such a move would materialise. “No, I don’t think Abramovich will change his mind. I know he did with (Jose) Mourinho. As I said I have no problem with Abramovich. “They were two beautiful years. But it’s not about a particular club, it’s about the atmosphere. “But I don’t say no. I certainly wouldn’t say no.” Press Association