Share 37 Views no discussions Tweet LocalNews Dominica to assist India with pharmaceuticals by: – April 15, 2011 Share Sharing is caring! Share Indian High Commissioner Mala Mishara. Photo credit: dominica.gov.dmThe government of Dominica could soon be providing assistance to India in the health care sector.Indian High Commissioner to Dominica Mala Mishra says the Dominican government has proposed assistance in area of pharmaceuticals.He was addressing a press conference on Thursday.“Dominica has proposed to us some assistance by the way of supply of medicine. This is under active consideration by our government. India is one of the most important producer and exporter of pharmaceuticals in the world…we produce and export to the world to the tune of 12 billion dollars.He said India will also be seeking ways to export more of its pharmaceuticals to Dominica and the region by extension.Dominica Vibes News
“We are playing in other competitions with the same 13 or 14 players,” he noted. “For me, seeing the game, without doubt they didn’t recover from the last two games. “In this game we are playing with the same players in the last three games – maybe it’s the reason why we didn’t play with the energy that we need to win.” The Chilean’s options will not increase for Tuesday’s trip to Borussia Monchengladbach either as neither Toure or Aguero will return while Fernando was forced off with a hamstring injury in this contest. Pellegrini cited too many games, a lack of preparation time and the international breaks as possible reasons for their flat showing against Hughes’ side, but denied they are lacking figureheads in the absence of Kompany, Toure and Aguero. “I don’t think there’s a lack of leaders,” he added. “So far this season we are the only team that is involved in all of the competitions that have qualified for (the Capital One Cup) semi-final, that we are top of the table in the Premier League and we qualify in the Champions League. We play very bad because we are playing with the same 12, 13 players, and nothing much more happens.” City were able to name David Silva, Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne in their starting line-up, for the first time since they scored six against Newcastle in early October. However, it was the creative flair of Shaqiri, who created both of Arnautovic’s goals, who sparkled on a blustery afternoon. “On the day we were exceptional,” said ex-City boss Hughes. “We had a game plan as we always do, We knew what we needed to do well. You can talk about tactics but the guys need to go out there and execute them and that is what we did. “We had a number of chances. In terms of clear-cut chances we were way ahead of City on the day and we could have easily made it embarrassing if I’m honest, but I’m happy with two goals.” It was a memorable day for the enigmatic Arnautovic, who would have claimed a four-goal haul in the first period had his header hit the other side of the net and his one-on-one hat-trick chance not struck the post. The Austrian has not always reached such heights during his time at Stoke, while he spent the post-match celebrations arguing with City’s players rather than basking in the glory, and Hughes challenged him to find some consistency. “He is a big personality,” Hughes admitted. “He is a great guy, someone who came to the club having been undervalued at other clubs. What he has had this year is a really good start to his season compared to other seasons when he started slowly. The test for him is he needs to keep going from now until the end of the season.” Press Association City were missing the spine of their team in Vincent Kompany, Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero as Mark Hughes’ side, buoyed by the brilliance of Xherdan Shaqiri and a Marko Arnautovic brace, consigned Pellegrini’s men to defeat. Having already qualified for the Champions League knock-out stages – and progressed to the last four of the Capital One Cup in midweek – City’s schedule is hectic and Pellegrini believes his inability to shuffle his pack due to injuries is leaving his side jaded. Manuel Pellegrini admits Manchester City’s injury-hit squad has been affected by their multiple-trophy quest after they went down 2-0 to Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.
For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. New Delhi: Rahul Dravid nicknamed ‘The Wall’ for his stoic defence, has officially been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame before the start of the fifth and final ODI between India and West Indies in Thiruvananthapuram. Dravid, who scored 13288 runs at an average of 52 in Tests and 10889 ODI runs, was presented a plaque by former India skipper and another ICC Hall of Famer Sunil Gavaskar. However, this was not the only special occasion for the Karnataka right-hander. November 1 is the birthday of VVS Laxman, one of India’s most stylish and elegant batsman. Dravid joined Laxman and Harbhajan Singh and all were in one frame for a photo. These three players had played a stellar role during India’s miraculous victory over Australia in the Eden Gardens Test of 2001. Laxman hit 281, Dravid 180 and their 376-run stand helped India recover before Harbhajan picked up 15 wickets in the match to give India a famous come-from-behind victory. On the occasion of Laxman’s birthday, the feat was remembered by many. A colossusDravid played a key role in several of India’s victories overseas at the start of the 21st century when India were led by Sourav Ganguly. His 233 and 72* in Adelaide helped India win a Test in Australia for the first time in 22 years while he hammered 270 in the Rawalpindi Test to give India their first series win in Pakistan. Dravid became the first player to hit a century in all nine-Test playing nations.Following his retirement, Dravid became coach of the India A and U-19 teams and helped the team win the 2018 U-19 World Cup which was held in New Zealand.Earlier in the year, Dravid, along with Australian skipper Ricky Ponting and England’s Claire Taylor were inducted in the ICC Hall of Fame.The ICC Hall of Fame began in 2009 with England’s Alec Bedser becoming the first inductee.
Wikki Tourists midfielder, Harrison Madu has said his side have shifted 100 per cent attention on the top-flight after a shocking ouster in the Federation Cup.The Bauchi-based side were stunned 3-4 on penalties by the Nigeria National League (NNL) side, Crown FC after full time score stood goalless in Wednesday’s Federation Cup quarterfinals clash at the Confluence Stadium in Lokoja.Madu said his side were opportune to avoid the penalties but failed to make several chances at goal count positively. “We had several chances at goal to win the clash within regulation time but could not make it count and penalties are anybody game and it proves exactly.“We never bargained to lose the Cup quarterfinals clash against lower division side, Crown FC. Of course, we did not underrate the side but approached the match like any other top-flight match.“We were aware that Crown FC caused Enugu Rangers elimination from the Cup campaign. Well the Cup dream has been dashed we are heading straight from Lokoja to Uyo for the top-flight matchday 29 clash at Akwa United on Sunday.“Our 100 per cent focus has been shifted on the league, we have to concentrate fully on winning the league shield. The Cup ouster could turn out to be a blessing in disguise now that we just have the league to hit the continent,” said the Wikki Tourists playmaker to supersport.com.Wikki Tourists lead the 19-team top-flight on 47 points same as second placed side, Enugu Rangers but on superior goalsShare this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram
StumbleUpon CT Gaming bolsters Italian profile with The Betting Coach August 27, 2020 Share Submit Share Related Articles TVBET passes GLI test for five live games in Malta and Italy August 25, 2020 Italian bookmakers face cruel summer as ADM sanctions shop closures July 27, 2020 OIA Services LTD, the Malta-based holding company of Italian betting operators ‘Betaland’ and ‘Enjoybet’ has been allowed by magistrates to unfreeze its business verticals.Both Betaland and Enjoybet brands had been placed under investigation by the joint ‘Galassia’ taskforce formed by the Italian police and financial authorities’ investigating multiple charges of corruption, fraud and money-laundering.Since November 2018, the digital portals of Betaland and Enjoybet have been placed offline, in accordance with orders demanded by the Prosecutor Office of Reggio Calabria.This week, Calabria judges granted OIA Services a concession to remove restrictions/limitations on its business, allowing the Malta enterprise to restart its digital services.In a further update, Calabria magistrates would allow OIA’s flagship Betaland domain, to restart its retail betting portfolio, which has been allowed to re-join Italy’s national tote network.‘The Magistrates’ decision confirms that the company has been operating in compliance with the provisions and within the current legal framework’ – OIA noted in its market update.The ‘Galassia’ investigation is yet to conclude; however, its repercussions have been far-reaching, as it appears apparent that Italian Mafia networks in the coastal cities of Catania, Reggio Calabria and Bari knowingly used betting services as money laundering vehicles.Closing 2018, the populist Lega-5Star coalition government ordered Italian Economic Minister Giovanni Tria to undertake a full investigation of Italian gambling regulatory body – Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli (ADM). Lega-5Star stated that ADM’s trademark and monitoring of gambling services had been tainted by the Calabria investigations.